B2B Growth Marketing Manager
Who are we & what do we do?
At PandaGo we help create sustainable cities, making it easy for any company to adopt electric mobility solutions for its activity and its employees.
PandaGo is Europe’s first B2B electric vehicle (EV) renting platform. Our business strategically combines an EV renting marketplace with an end-to-end SaaS management platform
During 2021 we delivered to our customers hundreds of EVs, avoiding the emission of more than 400 tons of CO2. It would take 40.000 trees to convert that huge amount of CO2 to oxygen in a year… and this is only the beginning!
We are a tech startup based in Spain, experiencing exponential growth and backed by a large investment fund (Big Sur Ventures). We have three main objectives:
- Decarbonize cities; zero emissions!
- Develop the leading European B2B EV renting platform.
- Build the best team with a great culture that attracts talent.
During 2022 we are going to keep developing our platform and we’ll grow internationally. Due to this, we are looking for the most talented professionals, capable of changing the world for the better.
Do you want to make a positive impact? Do you dare to be part of the change? Our mission needs the best people and surely you are one of them.
What do we offer?
- Welcome pack with every tool you will need for your daily mission.
- Long term contract with a very economically attractive package and unlimited variable pay on company performance.
- An optimal and nurturing work environment with a multicultural and inclusive team.
- A dynamic environment of entrepreneurship, with agility and a growth mindset.
- A professional team with experience in leading companies such as Google, Facebook, Sony and Vodafone from whom you can learn.
- A real opportunity to grow your personal and professional profile, starting from the selection process.
- Possibility to help build a better world.
- Summer Fridays the whole year!
Who are we looking for?
The brightest B2B Growth Marketing Manager to achieve exponential business growth. This position is mission critical to our success in order to capitalize on our first mover advantage, launch our international expansion and develop an evangelization program on sustainable mobility among enterprises & SMEs
You will be responsible for driving growth mainly through enterprise & SMEs customer acquisition. You must have a strong background and experience in key growth marketing disciplines in the B2B space:
Digital Campaign Design & Execution for Customer Acquisition
- Manage the full cycle of both Lead Gen & Marketplace Sales campaigns through PandaGo’s paid digital advertising platforms and close collaboration with our sales team.
- Deploy, track & optimize, on a daily basis, ad spend budgets to achieve CPL & CAC defined KPIs
- Obtain a clear view on how PandaGo’s ads are leading to conversions and then quickly adjust creative & bidding accordingly
- Develop A/B test campaigns and create insights-driven ads
- Discover new conversion opportunities for PandaGo in terms of B2B market segments, geographies and user profiles using advanced segmentation techniques
- Tools: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console.
Digital Analytics & Dashboarding Ownership:
- Perform ongoing Web/App performance analysis on PandaGo’s digital assets to track the impact of paid campaign execution, organic (search, social) and other digital acquisition sources
- Deploy multi channel attribution models to measure ROI
- Obtain a more complete understanding of PandaGo’s customers path to conversion whether that’s a purchase completed or a lead captured
- Lead Conversion Rate Optimization initiatives to understand why users convert or not and optimizing funnel leakages
- Leverage Google Analytics ML capabilities to find and reach our most valuable customers
- Build dashboards and refresh, on a weekly basis, PandaGo’s marketing metrics in order to share insights among teams
- Tools: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hotjar.
Marketing Automation Deployment:
- Leverage the full automation potential of our CRM platform
- Design and activate marketing automation flows for customer acquisition
- Automate content marketing distribution
- Deploy lead nurturing initiatives
- Tools: Hubspot
You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B Digital Marketing and you are a native Spanish speaker, fluent in english. Other European languages are a plus.
You will work within the marketing team reporting to our CMO, always in sync with your teammates from sales, technology and operations.
What do we expect from you?
Passion about making an impact, and that you identify yourself with (and live according to) our values:
WHAT’S OUR PRIORITY?
⇒ The customer experience
HOW DO WE THINK?
⇒ Huge, simple, as a team and data driven
HOW DO WE ACT?
⇒ Bold, honestly and with extreme ownership
HOW DO WE LEARN?
⇒ From experience, our customers and constant feedback
And, overall, we enjoy the journey together… a lot 🙂